230. Lessons from a Mini-Retreat
Last week Janine and I went out of town for a couple days to have a mini-retreat, hear God and plan the year... without distractions. There's something special about getting out of your normal 'space' to get away and get a different perspective. Check out last weeks' blog and podcast to hear about how we prepared.
In this episode I highlight some of our key lessons and outcomes and encourage you to make the time to get away and hear God for yourself.
Read the blog here - Heaveninbusiness.com/blog/lessons-from-our-mini-retreat-and-how-you-can-do-the-same
What did we do...
What did we learn
- Let go of the specifics and timing
- Hold onto connection
- Be tenderhearted
- Ask lots of questions
- Go for a walk.... and eat ice cream (regardless of the outside temperature!)
1. Meet in-person at the annual conference in February or at a regional workshop near you. Here's the conference link - Heaveninbusiness.com/conference-atlanta
2. Join us online to grow in your walk with God at work and experience the benefits! More information here - Heaveninbusiness.com/free-trial